The Certificate III in Business reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance. Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
This program is structured to be delivered in a 12 month period. Due to the nature of competency based training, some participants may complete on an earlier timeline provided they can demonstrate competency across all core and elective units of competency.
This course is delivered on campus in Surrey Hills, Victoria. Students engage in structured face to face training sessions in combination with online theory reading and activities and digital projects and assessments. Students have access to a trainer outside of the structure training delivery throughout the program.
Completion of 13 units of competency (6 core and 7 electives)
- BSBCRT311 – Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 – Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 – Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 – Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 – Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
Based on detailed industry consultation, MM College has selected the following seven elective units of competency to meet the training package rules.
- BSBTEC302 – Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBTEC303 – Create electronic presentations
- BSBPEF301 – Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS305 – Process customer complaints
- BSBWRT311 – Write simple documents
- BSBINS303 – Use knowledge management systems
- BSBINS302 – Organise workplace information
This qualification is nationally accredited and successful participants will receive a certificate for BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
401 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hill, Victoria 3127